eBay Inc.

eBay Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
picking and packing of orders
order picker and packer (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 21, 2014
I enjoy a lot over there and learned AS 400 system, management too good I learned how to pick the order by using RF scanner and manually as well how to pack order by using AS 400 system.
Fun place to work. Many events and activities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 4, 2012
Working condition was great. eBay provided every office supplies. I really liked free vending machine. Supervisor and managers were friendly. However, sitting in the computer for 8 hours chatting with customers was not that easy.
Fun, interesting and ever changing with room for schedule flexibility
Ebay Business Owner (Current Employee), Arnold, MDSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: work from home, schedule flexibility, fun
Cons: no benefits (health insurance, dental etc)
I am an Ebay business owner and have been since 2008. I started only selling a few things to make money in college while I was playing lacrosse but my business quickly took off and I found that I really enjoyed finding things to sell that would strike an interest in people. I learned marketing, patience, and lots of computer skills through this position. – more... I also learned research methods to keep up with the current fashion trends and popular consumer products. I love having a job where I can work from home and this was one I enjoyed doing at the same time! Jobs like that are hard to find. – less
Fast paced great comapny to work for
Analyst (Former Employee), San JoseSeptember 13, 2014
Extremely fast faced work environment. Long working hours but extremely satisfying at the end of the day. Great place to work
No a bad place to work
Senior Inbound Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee), Martinsville, VASeptember 11, 2014
Compensation is low per hour yet you get plenty of time off and benefits are top notch.
Great place to work !
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: good smart people
Cons: poor amenities - small and uncomfortable office cubes
Having a great time at eBay, it has been 5 years now, time to move on.
A wonderful work environment that encourages employees to strive for customer satisfaction.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MdSeptember 9, 2014
On a typical day at work I can expect back to back incoming calls from customers anxious to solve an issue or make a payment. My management was very supportive in promoting a healthy work place and healthy mind-frame during the busy seasons.
small minded management
Account Manager (Current Employee), AZSeptember 9, 2014
Fire, Aim, Ready is the tactic the leadership uses in executing new products, and fixing issues. Unfortunately, the place one works is only as good as their manager. I believe the company as a whole is a great place to work with great values, but leadership has continued to execute poor decisions driving away talented people.
Productive and fun place to work
COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Huntvalley, MDSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free soda's and state of the art place to work. fun enviornment.
Cons: short lunch and not enough monetary compensation
EBAY really demonstrates that they care about their employees. They provide coaching and career development to assist their employees with career growth. They are highly recommended.
Intern at eBay
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 2, 2014
-Lot of new technologies used
-Diverse set of people
-Good benefits
Most enjoyable Seciurity Officer position
Corporate Security Officer (Former Employee), RichmondAugust 29, 2014
Worked in multi-cultural team (of up to 8 Corporate Security Officers) that used client’s internal Information Systems to collect and manage information to perform security duties (on-site and remotely across 5 European countries) and reported on progress and issues to the Security Manager.
Good people, needs to be more customer focused
Lead Product Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: smart, friendly people
Cons: competitors like amazon, google and etsy are growing faster
Smart, hard working people with good sense of mission and purpose. Management doesn't have a crisp vision of how to best compete with increasing competition.
eBay has it's moments in Re-Sell.
Merchandise Re-Seller Manager (Former Employee), Leesburg, FLAugust 22, 2014
Pros: sales, collection of funds via paypal, small income stream.
Cons: con artists, scam, false claims, no seller's protection, fees.
There are many whom would claim bad product; just to keep items for free, or exchange the same product for their bad one, then claim the item you sold them was bad. eBay many times goes with the Buyer's Protection to satisfied buyer. But does not give you the opportunity to rebuttal the issue. (Example: Sold a Cellphone, later to have it return for – more... bad description, when serial numbers were checked; the serial numbers were completely different. Customer had the same device, and sent back his damaged device, instead of the one sold to him.) This is referred as a scam which eBay refuses to see, after a sale is complete, and you state "there are no refunds or return for item purchased. There is Seller's Protection, but, it does the little people no good. It's a catch 22 in many ways. Otherwise it's a total mobile business, whereas where ever you go, it comes with you. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee), Makati City, PhilippinesAugust 20, 2014
Pros: liberty to stride in your own pace
Cons: long hours, no annual pay increase and no retirement benefits
The job calls for one to be caught in the middle of two colliding rocks where both agents and bosses go to you for any unimaginable tasks and favors. You get to get first hand information from the back office which you are obliged to disseminate to the rest of the guys in the operations. As part of the operations team, it has always been difficult to – more... impose sanctions to friends. However, you are left with no other options but to continue with it as the job calls for you to do it. – less
productive
` (Former Employee), Melbourne, FlAugust 18, 2014
Pros: gratification, fast paced
Cons: pay
I enjoyed this job because I got the opporotunity to cook and serve quality meals to patients. It was always fast paced
Will be provided if it is necessary
Change Management and Information Security (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: will be provided if it is necessary
Cons: will be provided if it is necessary
Great place to work...i enjoy the people and the benefits company provides...Great opportunity to move up within the company, simply love it.
fun work place
Scanner (Former Employee), Reno, NVAugust 14, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and becoming friends with them.
Cons: having short breaks.
A typical day at work was clocking in and getting straight to work,.
management was great they did a great job showing us the ropes of doing things in a way that was easy and faster to learn.
I learned how to be a fast worker yet being able to be sociable with co workers and meeting new people.
the hardest part of the job was trying to do a good job – more... and not mess up, but at the same time they showed me that its ok not to always know everything and do it right the first time. The most enjoyable part of job was lunch time I got to meet new people make friends and feel welcome their everyone was very nice and respectful. – less
Fun place to work, hard working employees
Business Intelligence Analyst Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 12, 2014
Great place to work at with very talented coworkers. Flexible with hours and committed to helping you succeed.
Fast moving pace
Picker and Packer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2014
Moved up and down hallways just to get items and packing out the product
Great Growing Job
eBay Top Rated Power Seller (Current Employee), CAAugust 11, 2014
eBay makes it easy to grow a company and expanded if you have the desire to work hard to accomplish your goals.

1 2 3 4 5

About eBay Inc.

The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on – Read more