eBay Inc.

eBay Inc. Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The working environment was fantastic
Order Picker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: management was friendly and very helpful.
Cons: i did not face any issues with them
Started office at 7am till 4:30pm. Everyday is a new learning experience and also had the opportunity to train the new employees. The work was great and very interesting and always did something new.
Productive experience
Inventory Control Clerk/Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), RiverportNovember 4, 2014
Productive and organized factory and learned to workaccordingly and on time to every position according to producing quanities of solutions to trial and error. Co-workers were friendly and never interrupting production but could have been more prompt with working the assigned job criterias without much trial and error.
Best company I have ever worked for in my life
Customer Service Agent II (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: coffee, vending machines, begal tuesdays, cookie wednesdays, staff dinners, birthday presents, anual gifts from the company, gifts with training to remember key elements like rasci
Cons: closed the office in burnaby
eBay valued each employee.

They had several perks free coffee, free vending machines, begal tuesdays, cookie wednesdays every holiday they would feed the staff at a staff dinner.

They had lots of monetary rewards in place for the top 15% CSRs that I had obtained almost religiously. They had rewards in place for best email responses, best help. They – more... had rewards in place for teams to achieve on a quarterly basis. Bonuses at Christmas, stock options. This was the best company I have ever worked for hands down.

Management was great from Meg Whitman to my floor lead. Meeting our company CEO was great.

Measurable results: Balanced Average Metrics evaluated personal achievements, encouraged personal growth I loved BAMs and reviews with management. – less
picking and packing of orders
order picker and packer (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 21, 2014
I enjoy a lot over there and learned AS 400 system, management too good I learned how to pick the order by using RF scanner and manually as well how to pack order by using AS 400 system.
Fun place to work. Many events and activities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 4, 2012
Working condition was great. eBay provided every office supplies. I really liked free vending machine. Supervisor and managers were friendly. However, sitting in the computer for 8 hours chatting with customers was not that easy.
Environnement de travaille agréable
Vendeuse (Former Employee), Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QCFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: très bon salaire tout en s'amusant
Cons: rester assise reste long
Une journée de travaille semble toujours agréable avec EBay , tu socialise , informatiquement avec d'autre culture , pour vente d'objets l'égal. Avec EBay, tu développe une langue différente, tu développe une compétition envers tes rivaux. je jouais le rôle de mon propres personnel responsable de mes ventes. l'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste se – more... jouais sous les différentes langue autre que le Français et l'anglais. L'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste , étais d'apprendre sur d'autre culture. – less

About eBay Inc.

The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on – Read more