eBay Inc.

eBay Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great environment for work, before and after work
Community Service Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: super great work environment
Cons: long commute
Best company set up I've seen. Great training classes and upgrading. Modern equipment for business. Places to relax for eating or breaks, free drinks. Great employees and co-operative. Gym, lunch rooms, private phoning rooms and semi-private email stations for public use.
The working environment was fantastic
Order Picker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 10, 2014
Pros: management was friendly and very helpful.
Cons: i did not face any issues with them
Started office at 7am till 4:30pm. Everyday is a new learning experience and also had the opportunity to train the new employees. The work was great and very interesting and always did something new.
Productive experience
Inventory Control Clerk/Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), RiverportNovember 4, 2014
Productive and organized factory and learned to workaccordingly and on time to every position according to producing quanities of solutions to trial and error. Co-workers were friendly and never interrupting production but could have been more prompt with working the assigned job criterias without much trial and error.
Best company I have ever worked for in my life
Customer Service Agent II (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: coffee, vending machines, begal tuesdays, cookie wednesdays, staff dinners, birthday presents, anual gifts from the company, gifts with training to remember key elements like rasci
Cons: closed the office in burnaby
eBay valued each employee.

They had several perks free coffee, free vending machines, begal tuesdays, cookie wednesdays every holiday they would feed the staff at a staff dinner.

They had lots of monetary rewards in place for the top 15% CSRs that I had obtained almost religiously. They had rewards in place for best email responses, best help. They had rewards in place for teams to achieve on a quarterly basis. Bonuses at Christmas, stock options. This was the best company I have ever worked for hands down.

Management was great from Meg Whitman to my floor lead. Meeting our company CEO was great.

Measurable results: Balanced Average Metrics evaluated personal achievements, encouraged personal growth I loved BAMs and reviews with management.
picking and packing of orders
order picker and packer (Former Employee), mississaugaJanuary 21, 2014
I enjoy a lot over there and learned AS 400 system, management too good I learned how to pick the order by using RF scanner and manually as well how to pack order by using AS 400 system.
Fun place to work. Many events and activities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 4, 2012
Working condition was great. eBay provided every office supplies. I really liked free vending machine. Supervisor and managers were friendly. However, sitting in the computer for 8 hours chatting with customers was not that easy.
great place to work
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: no clear path
Good environment to be in. Not sure about how advancement really work as their was no clear direction on a path set out for individuals. Good improve software and company internal resources in order to compete with fast developing companies .
Productive and supportive environment
Production FrontEnd System Engineer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good pay / benefits
Cons: management changes constantly / very secretive
good management and support

everything is VERY compartmentalized (there is a team for everything) and it can be daunting to learn what team owns what

most enjoyable part of the job is being encouraged to take time off and maintain work / life balance
Work from home on Fridays!
Digital Advertising Operations Specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Great Job. Great people. Good pay.
Management is committed to excellence. People are friendly and willing to help. The campus is huge and can be intimidating, but the people are nice and will guide you where you need to go.
skillful , fun and informative
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free cab, flexibile
Cons: job secruity
everything went very well. people and work culture is awesome.
learned lot of things while working here. co-workers & managers are really friendly nature d & helpful.
i felt preparing Pivot tables were little difficult.
very much liked this job!
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: great location good people, pays well!
Cons: i was only temp holiday help. wish i could have stay on full time.
I liked working with Ebay! Learned a lot about warehouse work! Great People to work with! Look forward to going back next Holiday season!
recognises employee strengths
Senior Digital Producer (Team Lead) (Current Employee), bugisJanuary 18, 2015
willing to compensate in monetary terms for the skills and expertise provided and recognised for
A Perfect Job
Bi-lingual Global Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Draper, UTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: espp
Cons: repetitive work - call after call
I fell in love with eBay! I went to work, practiced my Spanish (and other languages), and helped PEOPLE! I learned the importance of hard work and diligence. I learned of the importance of supporting peers to foster the beauty of community. The hardest part of my job was monotonous emails. The best part was the positive culture, great pay, bonuses, benefits, incentives, prizes, games, events, and so much more!
Wonderful Culture and Interesting Projects
Consultant - Program Management (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great culture, great and helpful collegues
Cons: work life balance issues sometimes
Best Part of Company
Collaborative Meetings
Empowered to really take ownership of projects
Great Teamwork
Recognition for Efforts

Hardest Part of Job
Long hours sometimes (some evenings and weekends)
Competing with resources
Im looking for a company that offers advancement, banking, service, sales, I want a position that keeps getting better, National Company works.
August, 2014 (Current Employee), Dallas TexasJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great experience, tough me how to work hard.
Cons: concrete work depends on weather, temps are bad at times.
I graduated from High School last June, worked for Design Concrete solutions until from June 1 - July 25 until I moved to College Station Tx for college. I started learning my ebay business in January 2014 and opened my store in August , I go to estate sales and by merchandise and then resell on ebay in my store. It takes time and plenty research daily.

Design Concrete Solutions from June, 2011 thru July 2014

My job with Design Concrete Solutions has been rewarding. I worked with them during the summers while attending high school. I was responsible for all deliveries and making sure supplies were on job site. I performed many different labor task such as prep work for stained or installing decorative concrete, stained, cleaned, service, what ever they needed me to do I did. I enjoyed learning how to work with my mind and hands. Hardest part of my job was some times was when weather was over 100 degrees. My boss held this position open to me every summer because he liked my dedication and work effort. Concrete work is not my future, I will always be thankful for my learning experience and will put it to use in many ways.
Fun workplace with eBay
Legal Fellow (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 7, 2015
I work with talented people and meet new challenges every day!
Great Place to work
Client Service (Former Employee), Dublin, DJanuary 5, 2015
Loved my time at eBay. Team was wonderful.Loved my time at eBay. Team was wonderful.
Dynamic company
Risk Management Teammate (Current Employee), Draper, UtahJanuary 1, 2015
The company cares about its employees. Their is a fun work atmosphere, and a great morale.
Fast pace and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 30, 2014
Pros: never a dull moment
Cons: unsure about management, lots of turn over.
I enjoyed working with all the different types of eBay customers, no two were ever the same.
I handled incoming dispute calls, this gave me the opportunity to use my negotiation skills. It was my job to make sure both parties the buyer and the seller felt they were treated professionally and fairly. The work environment was one of self discipline and self management.
eBay Enterprise/GSI Richwood Kentucky
Warehousing (Current Employee), Richwood, KYDecember 28, 2014
Pros: lunch provided occasionally
Cons: security checks entering and exiting at all times, very time consuming, cannot enjoy a break entirely
Clean warehouse, nice people to work with, long hours during peak seasons, benefits are top notch, pay does not match the amount of duties and personal effort that one needs to get job UPH in a day, there is no guarantee of longevity as favoritism and many family members on same shifts make it nearly impossible to be recognized for individual efforts one surrenders to this place of employment, many Temp agency layoffs yearly, management does not hide their catering to majority families, ethnic diversity is not on the menu, very loose job culture, the job culture in this workplace is not compatible with a mature adult with a strong work ethic or previous background in warehousing and drop-shipping environments. This is a great workplace for a student or person with little work experience or no previous job skills.

1 2 3 4 5

About eBay Inc.

The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on – Read more