Eaton Employee Review

Improvement required
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Canada10 March 2014
Company not doing well, losing money. Products are not up to par, lots of customer complaints. Senior leaders of the organization are not present, don't hear from them and don't see them. They don't care for the employees. Cannot trust the managers at headoffice. This is a company that is very slow to react to problems. There is a culture of promoting your terrible managers instead of addressing the problems. Very demotivating environment
Pros
Friendly co-worker
Cons
An environment of distrust, backbiting and POOR management all the way from the headoffice to the plant manager

Other Eaton Employee Reviews

productive company
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON23 January 2018
I learned a lot regarding organizational structure. I experienced what is the flow of any production in this company. The staff and colleagues were co-operative and helpful. They taught me a lot regarding my work. The company provided me good opportunity to build my skills and aptitudes. so, Overall I learned a lot and it will be very helpful for me.
it was okay
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON14 January 2018
Not a bad place to work depending where and with who you work, the pay isn't the greatest, horrible training because other employees don't want to train anyone new. Management is just squeezing numbers and they don't care much about anything else.
Pros
warm inside, coffee machine in caffeteria
Cons
you smell like metal at end of the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.