Eaton Employee Review

productive and interactive work environment
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON18 February 2014
 Accurately entering data into Oracle to ensure proper account of inventory and timely delivery to appropriate warehouse locations
 Responding to inquiries from planners and management regarding the status of incoming shipments in a timely manner
 Communicating with receivers to prioritize the delivery of rush parts into inventory
 Efficiently navigating Oracle to retrieve part locators, BOH quantities, dates of inventory delivery, and other order information as required
 Resolving any discrepancies between shipments received and corresponding information on packing slips
 Other ad-hoc duties as required (creating SRA forms, issuing miscellaneous receipts, investigating aged purchase orders/requisitions)

Other Eaton Employee Reviews

productive company
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON23 January 2018
I learned a lot regarding organizational structure. I experienced what is the flow of any production in this company. The staff and colleagues were co-operative and helpful. They taught me a lot regarding my work. The company provided me good opportunity to build my skills and aptitudes. so, Overall I learned a lot and it will be very helpful for me.
it was okay
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON14 January 2018
Not a bad place to work depending where and with who you work, the pay isn't the greatest, horrible training because other employees don't want to train anyone new. Management is just squeezing numbers and they don't care much about anything else.
Pros
warm inside, coffee machine in caffeteria
Cons
you smell like metal at end of the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.