Eaton Employee Review

The workplace enhance and develop my skills and professions
Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Ab23 September 2012
 Coordinated with COE, Mechanical designer, wiring coordinator and shop foreman.
 Using PDAS drawings, equipment list, vendor drawings and other documentation to produce detailed electrical design and drawings.
 Managed the production drawings based on the plant production schedule and coordinated with the drafting department in India (L&T) to provide wiring diagram.
 Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of assigned work.
 Prepare and modify drawings, using AutoCAD, for customer approval, manufacturing and as-built revisions for control and distribution assemblies from 120V to 25kV. Drawing types included front view, base plan, power flow, three line, control schematics, wiring diagrams, bill of materials and nameplates.

Other Eaton Employee Reviews

productive company
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON23 January 2018
I learned a lot regarding organizational structure. I experienced what is the flow of any production in this company. The staff and colleagues were co-operative and helpful. They taught me a lot regarding my work. The company provided me good opportunity to build my skills and aptitudes. so, Overall I learned a lot and it will be very helpful for me.
it was okay
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON14 January 2018
Not a bad place to work depending where and with who you work, the pay isn't the greatest, horrible training because other employees don't want to train anyone new. Management is just squeezing numbers and they don't care much about anything else.
Pros
warm inside, coffee machine in caffeteria
Cons
you smell like metal at end of the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eaton. Our community is ready to answer.