Easy Links Financial Inc. is insurance brokerage committed to secure a market place for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Workers and new Immigrants to Canada.
- Job Category: Licensed Sales Representative
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Type: Salary with the opportunity to obtain additional bonus based on exceptional performance
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (flexible to work different schedules, weekends, evenings and / or holidays based on business needs)
- Work Hours/Week: 40
- Location: 1400-251 Consumers Road, Toronto, ON, M2J 4R3
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume.
Purpose: This position requires a high degree of confidentiality with an exceptional ability to communicate and work well with a wide variety of customers. The right candidate will have a professional ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic. Previous insurance industry experience is preferred but at least two years of relevant experience in a similar position will also be considered. The CSR will also be comfortable receiving calls from various clients and will have their pleasant smile heard over the phone.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer client calls with a friendly and professional disposition.
- Conduct various administrative functions as required including, but not limited to, the review of incoming e-mails, create letters, e-mails, lists and / or other documents, prepare mail etc.
- Maintain clients’ files using Outlook.
- Ensure clients’ accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation and forward to appropriate contact for processing.
- Carry out other related tasks, as requested by supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Completion of the Accident and Sickness Licence or LLQP (Life Insurance) License.
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an asset).
- Excellent typing skills – 40 WPM.
- Exceptional attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals.
- Must be professional, highly self-motivated and be able to work under pressure in a demanding fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
Thank you for your interest. All submissions will be assessed; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.