easyfinancial Services Inc – Hamilton, ON
easyfinancial Services Inc. is a fast growing consumer finance company dedicated to filling the void in Canadian financial services. As a company that specializes in serving the cash and credit constrained customer, easyfinancial is focused on building an innovative and convenient lending service for working class Canadians that are tired of the banks saying no, and the excessive cost of payday loans. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with market competitive wages and benefits, central operational support, and significant advancement opportunities.
Dialer Administrator: Hamilton, ON
Dialer Administrator is primarily responsible for administering all aspects of the predictive dialer functions within the National call center including the efficiency and productivity of dialer functions and the reporting and analysis of dialer statistics.
Please note the shifts for the position:
Wednesday – Friday 1pm to 9 pm
Saturday - 8 am to 5 pm
Sunday – 12 noon to 8pm
- Administering all aspects of the dialer system programming including uploading and downloading accounts, creating campaign filters, amending dialer parameters according to department trends
- Running standard reports and creating custom reports to analyze campaign productivity ensuring established goals are met
- Responding to technical problems and inquiries from department staff
- Facilitating training programs for department staff on use of the dialer system including logging on/off, suspending the system, signing on to campaigns, termination codes and hot key functions
- Developing and maintaining the department dialer training manual
- Performing regular quality checks on both telephone and dialer usage to ensure adherence to established department guidelines and policies regarding quality, efficiency and productivity
- Identifying trends and productivity inefficiencies and making recommendations to department management
- Ensuring all department equipment is working at peak efficiency
- Ensuring superior and co-workers are kept advised of any trends or information (i.e. campaign specifics or strategies) which could impact the overall effectiveness of the department productivity
Knowledge, Experience, Skills
- University/college graduate with two to three years of working experience with a predictive dialer (ININ) or equivalent work experience
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, ININ and other in-house systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Previous facilitation skills an asset
- Wealthview and Salesforce knowledge an asset
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.
easyfinancial is making life better for both our employees and the communities we serve. Just as we’re helping our customers create a warm...