Eastlink Employee Review

Not the best spot to work, but I learned a lot.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Halifax NS20 August 2013
I came out of school and directly to this position. I believe it was a bad decision, but my loyalty and need to pay the bills made me stay here. I did learn a lot about technical support, and computers in general.

The environment was harsh, a monitored call center environment with a consistent call volume. If I was off the phone for more than 30 seconds, I was questioned. One time, I was followed to the bathroom by a manager. After one minute, he knocked on the door and asked me if everything "was ok".

Technical support was as well, left out of all the company rewards, as these were reserved for sales people. It didn't create a good morale.

Again, shiftwork. It's very tough on the body.
Pros
Learned a lot about technical support - worked with some great, incredibly smart people.
Cons
Everything else.

Other Eastlink Employee Reviews

Customer service sales
Customer service sales (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth30 September 2017
This Company is insane,If you are looking for a job with security it is a not a good place 1) Don’t be late two minutes from break 2) If you use washroom even if you come back in two minutes the management makes face at you 3) Too much micromanagement 4) If you are stuck on call with the customer you will be in trouble they are concerned only on Sales , even though you make sales but have emergency and took off they will find a reason to fire you .. You can make money but no Job security, Favouritisim ..
Pros
Commission
Cons
Pension Plan
Senior Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 September 2017
Great Benefits and company matched pension plan. Great people, daytime working hours. 3 weeks vacation after 3 yrs. Flexible. Opportunity to advance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastlink. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7