Eastlink Employee Review

Didn't like it here at all!!
Technical Service and Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 November 2013
Absolutely NO freedom to trouble shoot in a way your most comfortable.
Very little chance to promote from within despite what the management feed you.
I'm not one for a call centre environment and this is exactly what Eastlink has become.

I liked the people I worked with and helping customers.. I didn't like the feeling of being watched every second and being told I can't laugh with my friends at work.

Happy I'm gone.

Other Eastlink Employee Reviews

Customer service sales
Customer service sales (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth30 September 2017
This Company is insane,If you are looking for a job with security it is a not a good place 1) Don’t be late two minutes from break 2) If you use washroom even if you come back in two minutes the management makes face at you 3) Too much micromanagement 4) If you are stuck on call with the customer you will be in trouble they are concerned only on Sales , even though you make sales but have emergency and took off they will find a reason to fire you .. You can make money but no Job security, Favouritisim ..
Pros
Commission
Cons
Pension Plan
Senior Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 September 2017
Great Benefits and company matched pension plan. Great people, daytime working hours. 3 weeks vacation after 3 yrs. Flexible. Opportunity to advance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastlink. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7