A privately owned Maritime based company with more than 1,600 employees from coast to coast; Eastlink delivers world-class video entertainment, internet and telephone services to residential, business and public-sector customers across Canada. Expanding not only in terms of the number of great new products, Eastlink has continued to expand geographically; the company is now the fifth largest cable television provider in Canada. Soon, Eastlink will introduce a competitive, new wireless product to the market, starting here in our home province of Nova Scotia. It has never been a more exciting place to be and the future is promising.
EastLink is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our team. The Supply Chain Manager is a key team player that will act as the key Project Lead in support of Eastlink’s Wireless go-to-market strategy. The role will transition into a tactical manager position where you will be responsible for all forward and reverse wireless logistics, managing the relationship with the Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Repair Centre service providers, the functionality of the sales support application, interface and systems oversight and the duties of the Supply Chain Service Desk.
As the successful candidate you will have the ability to develop strong relationships with peers, management and key business contacts while demonstrating your ability to adapt. You excel in acting as an individual contributor, balancing a wide variety of deliverables with a very hands-on approach to all tasks and having a highly customer-centric focus.
Key Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Manage detailed project plans and ensuring all identified deliverables are met on schedule, in particular to Eastlink’s wireless launch.
- Tactical management of the 3PLs to ensure forward, reverse and distribution service levels are met.
- Maintain the supply chain operating model and operational procedures by working with multiple stake-holders to ensure all business requirements are incorporated effectively.
- Responsible for real-time and batch data exchange (XMLs, SFTP, web services) across 4 distinct supply chain systems.
- Responsible for building and analyzing all SLA metrics and work with the 3PLs to address gaps and identify process improvements.
- Maintain the W3 eBusiness Storefront application which includes order and RMA management for internal and external channels.
- Develop and process map business operating procedures.
- Improve efficiency by challenging existing processes and implementing changes to positively impact the budget.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to assist in defining, interpreting and implementing process and system enhancements.
- Establish and maintain with the Corporate Stores order parameters, schedules and shipping information.
- Develop, manage and coach Service Desk coordinator.
- Other related duties or projects as required to meet the needs of the business
- 5-7 years experience in supply chain management with a minimum of 3 years experience in a management role with particular focus on wireless, 3PL and transportation management.
- Excellent collaborator with a hands-on approach that challenges status-quo, encourages change and creative problem solving.
- Proven experience managing successful projects with high rate of deliverable in short time periods.
- Strong experience with WMS, ERP, and billing systems, comfortable working with XML and file-based operations.
- High energy, self-motivated with a sense of urgency and ability to change focus quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interface with peers as well as executive level management.
- Post secondary education, Industrial Engineering preferred
- Wireless experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma accreditation
Eastlink provides a unique opportunity to work within an organization that fosters creativity, innovation and strives towards personal development and career satisfaction. As one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, our goal is to provide an environment that will continue to challenge and motivate our employees.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, Eastlink embraces diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourages members of equity groups to self identify during the application process.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online.
Eastlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer