Eastforest Homes Ltd. is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant:
Reporting to the Design Studio Manager, the Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to our Studio Design Consultants. This includes creating, reviewing and finalizing all amendments, providing customers with quick and accurate quotes for upgrade options; being a point of contact for our customers during the selection process, following up with internal departments and diversified administrative duties such as process and track paperwork, set up files and organize Design Consultants office space.
- Secondary school diploma. Design/Decorating background is required.
- Knowledge of the new home construction industry with the ability to read and understand site plans and construction drawings.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office applications. Newstar an asset.
- Organized, detail oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to function in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong customer service skills with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Evening and weekend hours are required in this position.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Eastforest Homes is an industry leader in the development of residential communities in south-western Ontario. Our goal at Eastforest Homes...