Eastern School District

Eastern School District Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Rewarding
TEACHER (Former Employee), Northeast AvalonMarch 21, 2014
Teaching is a very enjoyable and rewarding career. Continuous learning environment.
Gratifying and satisfying work
Educational Assistant and Youth Worker (Current Employee), Charlottetown PEJanuary 29, 2014
Able to work independently or as part of a team with kids from high needs to autistic kids and youth who are high risk and whose education may have been negatively impacted due to circumstances in their lives...I have learned that working with special needs kids is a very gratifying experience and that their outlook on life, despite their disabilities, – more... is inspiring. – less
Productive work place with great supports and positive working environment.
Substitute Educational Assistant/Youth Worker (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEAugust 21, 2013
Pros: having the opportunity to work independantly and as a team player.
Cons: working after hours to modify curriculium.
For the past two years I held positions working one-on-one with highly verbal and physically aggressive children. I was fortunate to have my own classroom to deliver curriculum and behavioral techniques necessary.

I worked closely with a team of professionals including teachers, Behavioral Specialists, Social Workers, administration, Occupational Therapists, – more... Autism Specialists, Youth Workers and Educational Assistants.

I enjoyed working in these roles and I found it very rewarding to watch the progress of the children I worked with. I enjoy challenging behaviors as I like to utilize my skills on a daily basis and I believe I have great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude that allows me to connect with the people I work with. – less
Interesting job with plenty of challenging duties
Call in Administrative Secretary (Current Employee), Dunville, Placentia and surrounding areasApril 20, 2013
Pros: flexible when need be.
The position is dealing with Children in a very confidential setting. Working with teachers and staff, which are great people to work with, and many programs to learn and interesting and fast paced.