OFFICE : Casual Positions in Cornwall (SDG) and Casselman(P-R) Offices
SALARY: $ 10.25 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits plus 6% in lieu of vacation.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
The student will be driven to a broad cross-section of tobacco retail outlets within the Eastern Ontario Health Unit area for the purpose of determining if the retailer would sell tobacco products to the Test Shopper.
- Must be 17 years of age or younger.
- Must have good recognition and recall abilities.
- Must be credible, reliable and discreet.
- Good communication skills in both official languages.
- Should have some commitment towards preventing smoking amongst peers.
- Must be available for court appearances during normal business (school) hours (minimal).
- A G1 driver’s licence is required.
Applications will be accepted until January 10, 2014.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
Cornwall, Ontario K6H 5T1
or online at : www.eohu.ca
The Eastern Ontario Health Unit promotes and protects the health and wellness of our community by preventing diseases and injuries, and by...