POSITION: 1 Permanent Full Time Position (non-union)
SALARY : $84,469.40 to $97,065.34 annually
The Office Manager is responsible for the effective leadership, management and supervision of their assigned staff and related service delivery provided to the public in accordance with the provincial legislation and the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU) policies in their designated jurisdiction.
The Office Manager has the lead role for the physical office management responsibilities of their respective office. She/he will develop, recommend and ensure risk reduction programs in relation to his/her office employees’ health and safety and physical structure, and will ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- University degree at the Bachelor’s level in Business or Administrative management is preferred, or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years experience in the community health field with supervisory/ management experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with supervision.
- Knowledge of Ontario Public Health Standards.
- Strong knowledge of administration, leadership, management and supervisory roles.
- Excellent inter-professional and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrates initiative, motivation, and leadership and public relations skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues diplomatically and confidentially.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile
Applications will be accepted until January 19, 2014.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
Cornwall, Ontario K6H 5T1
or online at : www.eohu.ca