East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Culinary Crew/Food preparation worker/Kitchen Helper
Culinary Crew/Food preparation worker/Dish help (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 May 2014
Apart of the culinary team you're responsible for the overall cooking, its exciting to work at a fast pace but it can also be the hardest part of the job in itself.
The most enjoyable part of working in Culinary is the challenges you have to make, by remember each and every dish and knowing how to make and also be under the stress of a time limit.
But you learn that at the end of the day,you can look back and just see how much you accomplished.

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

My days at my work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON18 February 2018
Usually I would come in to work and would wait until they were ready to have me start serving. Then i would take up to 6 tables and serve them as much all you can eat bread, salads, and soups, and of course their appetizers, mains, and desserts. Once my day was done I would help my team mates clean the restaurant before I went home.
Pros
Easy to adapt to
Cons
Not enough hours
Dont work here.
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 February 2018
I lost my job cause they owed 120,000$ in back taxes, i still need my ROE, he stole tips out of tip pool regularily. and got screwed on tips 2 days before christmas. Cant do my taxes because of them. Worst. Job. Ever.