East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Culinary Crew/Food preparation worker/Kitchen Helper
Culinary Crew/Food preparation worker/Dish help (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 May 2014
Apart of the culinary team you're responsible for the overall cooking, its exciting to work at a fast pace but it can also be the hardest part of the job in itself.
The most enjoyable part of working in Culinary is the challenges you have to make, by remember each and every dish and knowing how to make and also be under the stress of a time limit.
But you learn that at the end of the day,you can look back and just see how much you accomplished.

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

Very boring linear work days
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON6 December 2017
Very very poor management at my location which led to hectic and often late work nights sometimes as late as 2am (where i would get clocked off and not paid for the last 30-45 minutes of my workday because of the poor unorganized management at my location) and no chance to move up in the company,
Worked as a Dishwasher
Dishwasher, Prep. Cook (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 November 2017
This was an entry level position part time while I was going to High School. The pay was minimum wage, and the work was busy. Good entry job with fast paced work.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Dirty, long hours without breaks