East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Fun place to work
Host (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2013
Typical day would be if your a host it would be set the tables then go to the front of the restaurant and welcome people into your restaurant and seat them. I learned How to cook and to be a more respectful person. Most enjoyable part of he job would have to be just working for this company.
Pros
Respectful Employees

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

A hard, fast paced job.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Dundas, ON20 November 2017
This job was pretty cool. The restaurant was a very busy one and I was kept on my toes just to keep up. This was pretty much a part time job till I could find something better.
Pros
staff
Cons
low pay
Productive and Always on your Feet
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2017
A typical day at East Side Mario's was always being quick on your feet. You had to help customers by seating them at a table, cleaning tables when dirty, and also making sure customers were happy in this environment. I learned to work very quickly on my feet and also learned how to make customers happy. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when you got to go home, and the most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy.
Pros
Making People Happy
Cons
No Breaks