East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Rewarding but high stress work
Pizza/Salad/Prep/Line cook (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 April 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job is the fact that people enjoy the food I make. while the worst part of the job is the stress accompanied with having to work quick to get food out quickly. This job has taught me how to work fast and efficiently because not only do I have to make food quickly but it has to taste good and look great to.
Pros
Great mangament
Cons
High Stress

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

A hard, fast paced job.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Dundas, ON20 November 2017
This job was pretty cool. The restaurant was a very busy one and I was kept on my toes just to keep up. This was pretty much a part time job till I could find something better.
Pros
staff
Cons
low pay
Productive and Always on your Feet
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2017
A typical day at East Side Mario's was always being quick on your feet. You had to help customers by seating them at a table, cleaning tables when dirty, and also making sure customers were happy in this environment. I learned to work very quickly on my feet and also learned how to make customers happy. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when you got to go home, and the most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy.
Pros
Making People Happy
Cons
No Breaks