East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Good energy throughout the resturant
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Milton14 January 2014
Hosting - seating guests and busing tables, always on your feet and up and energetic. I gained more experience talking to customers and creating friendly relationships. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with dinner rush but once got organized things ran smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job would be seeing the look on the customers face as they get greeted with friendly workers.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Never know when your shift ends

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

Average restaurant work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON24 February 2018
Working as a line cook you are expected to work in a fast pace environment which helps the hours go by. Job culture is very good, but you are expected to work weekend nights, so if you have a heavy social life on the weekends this job isn't for you
My days at my work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON18 February 2018
Usually I would come in to work and would wait until they were ready to have me start serving. Then i would take up to 6 tables and serve them as much all you can eat bread, salads, and soups, and of course their appetizers, mains, and desserts. Once my day was done I would help my team mates clean the restaurant before I went home.
Pros
Easy to adapt to
Cons
Not enough hours