East Side Mario's Employee Review

View all East Side Mario's reviews

Training Manager / Manager (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON23 June 2014
Dealing with guest issues and satisfaction. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people you work with. A typical day was spent at the restaurant from early morning to after the dinner rush.
Cons
Long hours, upwards of 14hrs a day regularily. work becomes your entire life.

Other East Side Mario's Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment with great staff
BUSSER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 December 2017
A typical shift at East Side Mario's was always busy (considering I worked evening shifts). I learned a lot about how presentation plays a big role in making good impressions. The hardest part of the job was dealing with how crowded the back dish room would get and all the spills that would occur because there was such little space to move around. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the different customers enjoying the service and all the amazing staff I got to interact with.
Pros
Discounted dinners
Cons
Schedule instability
Very boring linear work days
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON6 December 2017
Very very poor management at my location which led to hectic and often late work nights sometimes as late as 2am (where i would get clocked off and not paid for the last 30-45 minutes of my workday because of the poor unorganized management at my location) and no chance to move up in the company,