We are currently seeking a results-driven Kitchen Manager with a passion for excellence for an exciting career opportunity. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years demonstrated leadership abilities (casual dining a plus but not required). Kitchen Managers reports to the General Manager and assist in leading the operations of the restaurant and a team of 30+ hourly associates. Managers work 5 day work weeks, 40-50 hours including nights, weekends and some holidays.
Ideal candidate must have a commitment to quality and passion for exceptional guest service as well as the following skills/abilities:
- Lead by example & coach others
- Successfully manage a budget & positively impact financial results
- Build a strong team
- Identify and solve problems
- Build & maintain guest satisfaction
- Great leadership skills are a necessity for career growth and success in this position
Must have 2-3 years Kitchen Manager experience and must be hands on.