Hey, wanna be a part of the family?
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian foods in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development.
Take a look at our latest opportunity for a LINE COOK at East Side Mario’s, University Plaza, Waterloo and consider joining our happy family. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
As a LINE COOK your primary focus will be to prepare and present foods using standardized recipes and portion sizes.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume casual dining restaurant is a definite asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!