Earls Tin Palace is looking for FT Prep Cooks.
Do you want to be part of a team that is committed to becoming North America's most loved restaurant?
Our Kitchen is a great place to grow your career as a chef. Our chefs are trained through the Earls training program and have the opportunity to become Red Seal Certified, all on us! Make friends for life while you build a career at Earls! The Elite of our Kitchen works on the Prep Team due to all of our dishes and items being prepped fresh in house we put our most seasoned partners on the prep team.
Its work but it won’t feel like work. Earls Restaurants is a family business whose mission is to deliver irresistible food and drink, and an engaging experience to every one of our guests.
FULL TIME hours / Reliable hours that won't get chopped down due to lack of business. This restaurant is among the busiest restaurants in Canada. Prep Hours are from 6am – 3pm every day so transportation should be looked into before applying.
SOME THINGS TO EXPECT WHEN JOINING OUR TEAM:
- You will learn to work effectively as part of a team while at the same time learning and having fun along the way.
- You will learn how to work with a variety of kitchen equipment including state-of-the-art ovens and line equipment. In addition your knife skills will improve every day.
- You will prepare appetizers, sandwiches, salads and main courses from scratch that are dynamic, contain addictive flavours and are unique to Earl’s in taste and presentation.
- You will learn to prepare interesting, unique soups that will enrich your knowledge of key cooking fundamentals.
- You will bake bread and prepare fresh desserts with our in house baking program and over 60 sauces made with our “from scratch” philosophy.
- Did we mention we are a Top 50 Employer in Canada for the past 4 years running?
Please email your resume
Click on this link to view this video showcasing what our people are all about.
For more info check us out online at