We always say that the kitchen is the soul point of our restaurants, which is another way of saying that we place huge value and importance on the quality of our food.
This is why the experience of working in one of our kitchens begins with learning the art and science of cooking and food preparation-a pursuit to which many Chefs devote their entire professional lives.
For those who want to make cooking a career, we run a professional kitchen, with an apprenticeship program that allows you to get your Red Seal designation while earning and learning in our restaurants.
For those of you who aren't aspiring to be chefs, but are looking for work that will keep your heart beating at a good pace, you'll love the culture in our kitchens. Working the line is part chess match, part rugby game, and all about being part of a tight, high-performing team.
Our trainers are amazing, and after a few weeks with us, you can count on impressing the hell out of your next date with your cooking prowess.You will work with fresh, top-quality products every day, embodying our commitment to quality as the value of our customers’ experiences.
SOME THINGS TO EXPECT WHEN JOINING OUR TEAM:
- You will learn to work effectively as part of a team while at the same time learning and having fun along the way.
- You will learn how to work with a variety of kitchen equipment including state-of-the-art ovens and line equipment. In addition your knife skills will improve every day.
- You will prepare appetizers, sandwiches, salads and main courses from scratch that are dynamic, contain addictive flavours and are unique to Earl’s in taste and presentation.
- You will learn to prepare interesting, unique soups that will enrich your knowledge of key cooking fundamentals.
- You will bake bread and prepare fresh desserts with our in house baking program and over 60 sauces made with our “from scratch” philosophy.
- Did we mention we are a Top 50 Employer in Canada for the past 4 years running?
At Earls Vaughan. We have over 3 Red Seal Chefs that work in our Kitchen and we offer great apprenticeship opportunities for partners in our kitchen.
Earls Vaughan is located at 40 Colossus Drive. and is now hiring all positions.
Offering Competitive Wages and Flexible Scheduling
Please attach resume in order to set up your interview or Apply in Person
For more info check us out online at
www . earlswantsyou . ca