earls Restaurant

earls Restaurant Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I loved going to work but it was hard to balance with my everyday because I didn't have set shifts.
Bartender/Waitress (Current Employee), Surrey, BCFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: great friendships, working with people, discounted food.
Cons: bad hours
I really loved this job. All of the people I worked with were amazing and I am still really good friends with everyone. Unfortunately I had to move out to toronto so I cannot keep the job.
Earls
Assistant Restaurant Leader (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: network with great people
Cons: long hours
Great company to work for, lots of growth opportunity. Very team oriented atmosphere, fast paced. Very enjoyable working with a team who exemplifies the values and morals or the company. .
fun to work
Line cook/Food Supervisor (Former Employee), fort mc murray albertaJanuary 16, 2014
very busy working place
i learned to be patient
fun to work with the management and co-workers
the hardest part is when its to busy
but the most enjoyable is when you finished your day
Great place to work and a great owner!!
Manager (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: long hours
Nothing but great thing's about this restaurant, and the ownership. I was able to bank $4000 in seven months!! Had to work hard though.
energetic workplace
Line Cook (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 21, 2013
Best place especially for freshers; online kitchen provides energetic and enthusiatic environment in BOH ( back of house). Co-workers are very helpful and gives knowledge to each individual and work as a team.
Earls
Server (Former Employee), British ColumbiaNovember 6, 2013
service industry
long hours/busy location
low wages but ok for tips
I loved the people that I worked with, but I quit because if the horrible managment.
Setter (Former Employee), Edmonton Alberta (South Edmonton Common)August 13, 2013
Pros: free drinks and $5 off any meal you choose (during work), 10% off your entire bill if you eat there (when you aren't working)
Cons: no tips! no one would get tips if you weren't working in the back kitchen or a server.
It was a great opportunity to get to know great people but my over all experience wasn't great, I'd get hours that you wouldn't be doing anything then they would make me stay hours later than I was suppose all the time, the management would talk down to me like I was a 5 year old, the skipped me on pay all the time at least 3-6hrs per pay check, and – more... I would talk to other co-workers who would be missing hours and pay as well. Even with all of the trouble I had to go through with all the problems I had to deal with it was such a tough decision to actually quit, because I just loved all of my co-workers (who weren't involved in management) they were all amazing to work with and it was a pretty easy job, the hardest part of working at earls would have been having to lift a good 20-30lbs of dishes, glassware and cutlery. – less
Great Place to work, lots of friendly people.
Expeditor (Current Employee), Willow Park CalgaryMay 2, 2013
Pros: flexible, friendly, dedicated staff.
Cons: some of the management is a little inexperienced.
All my co workers at Earls are great, Management is good and its a good environment to learn about the restaurant industry, or to advance your career.
good work environment
Line Cook (Former Employee), Whistler, BCFebruary 13, 2013
Fast paced work environment , especially during peak rush hours. I learned how to multi task and work under pressure. Friendly co workers and management.
Fun workplace with a fast environment surrounded by interesting people
Server/Shift leader (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 10, 2012
Pros: meeting exciting people and being in such a busy environment
Working right on a busy downtown Vancouver street was fascinating because there were tons of tourists. I met people from Sweden or Japan every day just travelling through or there on business. Working in a restaurant gives you exemplary people skills, especially at Earls. The management team was a solid group of hard working people dedicated to making – more... customers and employees have a great time. The best part of the job was turning a guests experience from a bad one into a great one. – less
fun place to work
Cook on Lunch Rush Line (Former Employee), Langley, BCOctober 31, 2012
Pros: fun people
Cons: no benifits etc
fun place to work but no benifits etc and low pay for what you have to do
Productive Workplace
Line Cook (Former Employee), Vaughan,OntarioJuly 11, 2012
A day at Earls Restaurant is very fun and busy with customers that are hungry but excited to try out a delicious meals i learned so much about this company and how its becoming one of the best restaurants in Canada the food is amazing and the co-workers are excellent
Great and Friendly people
Line Cook (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCMay 7, 2012
Awesome atmosphere, met different types of people, learned the importance of value added service and appreciated various food safe handling procedures.
Business Partner team reinfoces teamwork/synergy
Food server/Hostess (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: good management
Feel very supported by my co-workers
Professional, fast-paced environment
Excellent
Bartenter (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 3, 2013
Daytime bartender and food service for lounge and patio. Hostess, customer service and restocking duties. Primary cash handler for all transactions within restaurant.