Eagle

Eagle Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
outstanding experience
Heavy equipment mechanic/Generator Reset Program (Former Employee), PRJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short term contracts
good place extraordinary people good tools and diagnostic equipment and the opportunity to serve and support out troops servicing and repairing the vehicles incoming from the battlefield.
Productive and fun place to work
Second lead Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSJuly 12, 2014
A typical day at work would require us to work with people from all over the world. Also, we had the opportunity to work closely with the military.
na
Chemical Handler (Former Employee), Channahon, ILJuly 9, 2014
The company is a right platform for those who dedicate themselves in work and who wants to improve and sharpen their skills, knowledge as well as experience. And made them to think in an innovative manner which takes them into successful paths for bright future. And the company also brings the hidden talents of the candidates
Great company
Data Specialist - Order Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: locations
Eagle, now Ceva logistics, was a really good company to work for. They seem invested in there employees
Productive and fun most of the time
Owning Manager-Selling (Former Employee), Erlanger, KyJune 9, 2014
Pros: teaching and seeing new people grow
Cons: long hours
Typical workday started with a sales meeting. discussing problems, setting bonuses, discussing deadlines.

The most important and fun part of the job was to see a new sales person that I had taught make their first sale.
Liked my job very much
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Pontiac, MIMarch 12, 2014
Dealt with stressful environment and stressful people. Liked my job very much.
Where I started my REAL Cable work/knowledge.
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, PAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: good hard work & was paid accordingly.
Cons: another contract lost.
"Another good company to work for & paid you for an honest days work. I learned basic skills (at first) & then advanced into the internet by the time they lost their contract. We had a good group of guys & management was pretty good as well. I would have stayed with them for as long as they could if they were still here."
Fast paced manufacturing plant that is very customer focused
Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Clayton, DEFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: great team of employees to work with.
Cons: privately owned company, very limited advancement
I enjoy my job and duties and have great hard working personnel with the Engineering Department. My typical day is self-directed to support whatever is needed most to prepare and plan products for manufacturing with firm deadlines. It is a fast paced culture along with supporting two sister companies located in other states. Cooperation between departments – more... is paramount to our success and profitability. – less
Great place to work, people are great to work with.
Project Management Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GAAugust 23, 2013
Looked forward to going to work. Good relationship with workers.
Learning Environment with room to grow
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJune 3, 2013
Primary responsibilities included sorting products and using a fork lift to put each material bin in specified storage spaces for convenient access when needed for manufacturing company products. Responsibilities also included overseeing the loading of specific products in a delivery truck to be transported and delivered to retailers providing services – more... to the ultimate consumer. – less
ALRIGHT.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: good bunch of guys in the warehouse.
Cons: none that come to mind.
FREIGHT TRUCK COMES IN, WE UNLOAD AS A TEAM ORGANIZE WAREHOUSE AND CLEAN UP UNTIL DRIVERS GET IN SO WE CAN LOAD THERE TRUCKS FOR DELIVERY. TEAM WORK MAKES THE JOB BETTER NO INJURIES. LEAD WAS ALL WE REALLY DELT WITH. THE GUYS I WORKED WITH WERE GREAT. NOTHING WAS HARD ABOUT THE JOB, ENJOYED THE PEOPLE AND DRIVING A FORKLIFT ALL DAY.
Productive and Advancement
Security Officer/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXOctober 23, 2012
Pros: overtime
Cons: advancement
It is very hard to advance in this company. But there is more than enough work for overtime.
productive
Project management operations supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GAJune 30, 2012
i really enjoyed working for this company and would be still there if if wasnt for the reduction in force
It was an interesting and fun job
Personnel Assistant (Former Employee), Fort McCoy, WIJune 20, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: healthcare, not being able to keep overtime when worked
A typical day began with meetings with the supervisors to find out what the day entailed. Normally we would do research and data entry. Other times we would meet with soldiers to update their personal information, prepare them for traveling out of country, or sending them home.
enjoyable fun loving moviemakin people
Security Guard (Former Employee), Dennis, MAApril 5, 2012
Pros: meeting diffrent actors and actress, s
Cons: none.
working for this company was an experience i truly enjoyed. arriving on set or watching a warehouse that is really haunted you cant make this stuff up.what i learned with this company is that every day was a new and exciting new adventure. what can isay about the people i worked for no matter what went wrong they had my back 100%. and i had theres.my – more... coworkers are my friends, brothers and even when we arent working we still stay in contact with each other. for me the hardested part of the job would be me going home.the most enjoyable part of the job would be when the crew would stay all night with me. – less
Environnement de travail agréable
Téléphoniste (Former Employee), Trois-Rivières, QCNovember 30, 2012
Pros: travail non physique
Mon poste consistait à établir des sondages par téléphone.
Excelente
SOPORTE COMERCIAL (Former Employee), Las Rozas, MadridJune 10, 2013
Pros: aprendizaje, tipo de contratación: indefinido.
Cons: ninguno
Funciones: Configuración de servidores y apoyo comercial para los representantes de la empresa, acompañando a estos en clientes como Metro Madrid, Ministerio de Agricultura, Ministerio de Defensa, Comunidad de Madrid. Realizando tareas administrativas tales como la creación de presupuestos, facturas, correspondencia comercial y emisión de llamadas.
Manejo – more... de NAVISON – less
Empresa foi dinâmica e seria na gestão anterior .
Vigilante (Former Employee), Recife, PEMay 22, 2013
As nossas atividades no dia a dia depende muito de uma boa comunicação máxima atenção,aprendemos um com o outro pois somos responsáveis por nossa segurança a de quem nos contrata a parte melhor do trabalho e chegar no final do dia e ver que tudo que aprendemos foi executado e deu certo.
Empresa agradavel de se trabalhar
Professora (Current Employee), Taguatinga, DFSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: perto da minha casa
Cons: não respeita meu crescimento profissional
Bom para trabalhar mas ainda falta respeito comigo. Instabilidade profissional grande.