Just like any company there are good points and bad. In my experience the good outweigh the bad. Equipment is always maintained and getting supplies for the rig never a problem. Crews although difficult to keep at times seem good and get along well together. The work environment seems to push safety and I found that management set a standard that the rig managers tried to follow at the rig. All in all, I enjoy going to work in the morning and also coming home at night.
- I've learned to be a little more patient with people
- Management sets a very high standard but are always there to help
- Co-workers are good but tough to keep as work is very unpredictable.
- Hardest part of the job for me is trying to keep up with the paperwork.
- I enjoy teaching new workers although some can be a real challenge.