Eagle Ridge Hospital Employee Review

View all Eagle Ridge Hospital reviews

Always apply critical thinking and work well with the interdisciplinary team at the hospital.
LPN- Fraser Health (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC3 February 2014
I am a passionate nurse (LPN). A typical day at work includes having about 5-6 patients every shift and performing a head to toe assessment and monitoring my patients' status. Administering medications to the desired patients is a part of my job also. When I work at Eagle Ridge Hospital I admire how our interdisciplinary team works as a whole; teamwork is key. Everyone helps each other with given tasks. Assisting patients with activities throughout the day and helping patients to be time with their appointments (i.e. physio, breast cancer clinic) is also a part of my job. The hardest part of my job for me would be time management. Trying to finish all the tasks and documentation on time is always a bit tricky; however, I have improved tremendously with all the experience at Eagle Ridge Hospital. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be when I see how appreciative the patient and the patient's family are for all the help that the interdisciplinary team provides. It's amazing to know that I have such a rewarding job, to see patients go home happy and better.

Other Eagle Ridge Hospital Employee Reviews

Small hospital with helpful staff.
Practical Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC31 October 2017
I really enjoyed doing my acute care Practical Nursing clinical at this facility. The staff was very helpful and the facility was run very smoothly with good teamwork and workplace morale.
busy environment, high workload
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC26 August 2017
great work place and co-workers, high work load, very difficult to reach the management, the good quality researches, weak follow ups with the staff requirements of the managements