Eagle Ridge Hospital

Eagle Ridge Hospital Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work.
student nurse (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCDecember 18, 2014
Eagle ridge hospital provided me an opportunity to work in surgical unit as a student nurse. I have learned a lot working there about surgical clients. I appreciate, the working atmosphere and nursing team with who i got the chance to work with. They provided a quality care to clients.
Small, so everyone know you name from doc,s to maintance
HOUSEKEEPING aid/leadhand (Former Employee), love working there, sad to leave but relocatedFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: wellness commity envoves all staff in wonderful things
Cons: needs more room
wonderful place
community growing so fast

eagle ridge will expand shortly has no choice
must grow with community
Always apply critical thinking and work well with the interdisciplinary team at the hospital.
LPN- Fraser Health (Current Employee), Port Moody, BCFebruary 3, 2014
I am a passionate nurse (LPN). A typical day at work includes having about 5-6 patients every shift and performing a head to toe assessment and monitoring my patients' status. Administering medications to the desired patients is a part of my job also. When I work at Eagle Ridge Hospital I admire how our interdisciplinary team works as a whole; teamwork is key. Everyone helps each other with given tasks. Assisting patients with activities throughout the day and helping patients to be time with their appointments (i.e. physio, breast cancer clinic) is also a part of my job. The hardest part of my job for me would be time management. Trying to finish all the tasks and documentation on time is always a bit tricky; however, I have improved tremendously with all the experience at Eagle Ridge Hospital. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be when I see how appreciative the patient and the patient's family are for all the help that the interdisciplinary team provides. It's amazing to know that I have such a rewarding job, to see patients go home happy and better.
proud to be part of the team keeping people safe/clean
HOUSEKEEPING AID (Current Employee), port moody b.c.December 3, 2013
Pros: knowing that i was making a difference for the patients at the facility
Cons: cleaning the stairwells
The requests that keep us hopping(spills, discharges)
I love being a part of the o.h.s.c.(occupational health safety committee)
Our success was driven by team work and communication.
Working with infection control; I learned about touch points and the importance of hand washing at all levels.
The best part of the job is seeing clients leave healthy, we where a important part of making it happen
Due to our daily routines and high standards, we make a difference.