At Eagle’s Flight we show our clients how they can bring learning alive by crossing the vast and perilous desert, or building a railroad through Rattlesnake Canyon. We are a world leader in the development and delivery of experiential training programs. Our company reflects our programs- fun, fast paced, and exciting; and our values- quality, excellence and results. We teach about the impact each individual can make, and we practice it ourselves in the way we treat one another.
Check us out online at http://www.eaglesflight.com
The Web Marketing Strategist will work with the V.P. of Learning Performance to create marketing strategies for Eagle’s Flight. He/she will play a key role in the execution of our inbound marketing initiatives. He/she is accountable for understanding and ensuring we reflect the Eagle’s Flight’s message, positioning and points of difference into the marketplace.
- In conjunction with the V.P. of Learning Performance and other department heads, create, execute and implement traditional and digital marketing strategies that will drive business growth and success
- Create and implement regional, quadrant, product and branding campaigns to new and existing contacts and markets – audience, message, need/impact
- Provide leadership, clear direction, prioritization and support to the Marketing team
- Oversee the creative design and development for strategic advertising initiatives and development of new marketing materials and literature
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies that define how social media techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic
- Develop content and strategies to nurture new and existing leads through the marketing and sales process
- Work with internal and external video production partners to produce video content in support of campaign, product and brand marketing initiatives
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of performance with actionable insights and recommendations to increase ROI of marketing initiatives
- Provide timely internal communications and updates regarding marketing initiatives, activities and results
- Interaction with Executive, Sales, Art, Development, Project Management, Purchasing and Finance departments
- Forecast and monitor monthly expenditures based on established marketing plans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing management role with web/inbound experience
- Experience in business to business sales organizations
- Knowledgeable of web analytical tools
- Prefer applicants with training & development or consulting industry experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment
- Innovative thinker with a flair for creativity
- Pro-active “go-getter”
Indeed - 2 years ago
Eagle's Flight Training is a leading provider of high impact conference learning and leadership development through the use of experiential...