- Provide administrative support to the trading desk
- Assist in the input of trade information and the reconciliation of previous day trading activity
- Research security prices as required
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of all trades
- Identify trade settlement issues while offering solutions to minimizes risks
Maintain accurate files for compliance, audit and regulatory purposes
Provide assistance and support to the Investment department when implementing new processes or revising existing procedures
Connecting with external custodians and various portfolio management teams across all the affiliates
Responding to ad hoc client portfolio queries from custodians, managers, and/or consultants
Provide accurate administrative support including report generation, presentation material preparation, word processing, spreadsheet development
Assist in maintaining corporate portfolio management system via ongoing account reconciliations, performance and portfolio reporting
Assist in the production and assembly of quarterly account reviews.
Assist in researching various investment topics and products.
Bachelor degree; Finance or Economics
Excellent written and verbal communication, is a must
2-3 years in a similar role in the financial services industry, is a must.
Enrollment in the CFA program and completion of the Canadian Securities Course are assets
Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Well organized with a strong attention to detail
Able to work under tight deadlines