- Answers telephone in a friendly professional manner, while screening calls and providing accurate information to clients/callers.
- Greets clients and visitors to the executive office in a professional and congenial manner.
- Provides administrative support to the Senior Executive team (i.e. CEO, National Sales Manager and Portfolio Managers etc.)
- Prepares sales presentations, sales marketing materials and any other related materials through data collection and entry into spreadsheets or other programs.
- Coordinates all mail and courier services; both internal and external.
- Maintains schedule and sends out daily sales calendar.
- Prepares and/or edits a wide variety of internal and external correspondence in the form of letters, faxes, memos, and e-mails.
- Ensures effective communications between the Executive team and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures documents that require signatures are accurate and all supporting documentation is available.
- Arranges meetings, schedules appointments, conference calls as well as co-ordinates travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Prepares Executive Committee agendas and minutes.
- Assists with the planning, organizations, and coordination of corporate functions and special events.
- Handles all PR and media relations.
- Responsible for bookkeeping.
- Maintains and handles confidential information.
- Handles all other administrative duties, as required.
- College Diploma or University Degree in a related field (Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, Office Management, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a senior administrative position.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects and duties simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative, and is proactive.
- Professional and possess good interpersonal skills
Please apply via our website at www.excelfunds.com under our career page.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
At Excel Funds Management, we pride ourselves on hiring bright talent to compliment our supportive, dynamic and interactive environment. If...