- Answers telephone in a friendly professional manner, while screening calls and providing accurate information to clients/callers.
- Greets clients and visitors to the executive office in a professional and congenial manner.
- Provides administrative support to the Senior Executive team (i.e. CEO, National Sales Manager and Portfolio Managers etc.)
- Prepares sales presentations, sales marketing materials and any other related materials through data collection and entry into spreadsheets or other programs.
- Coordinates all mail and courier services; both internal and external.
- Maintains schedule and sends out daily sales calendar.
- Prepares and/or edits a wide variety of internal and external correspondence in the form of letters, faxes, memos, and e-mails.
- Ensures effective communications between the Executive team and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures documents that require signatures are accurate and all supporting documentation is available.
- Arranges meetings, schedules appointments, conference calls as well as co-ordinates travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Prepares Executive Committee agendas and minutes.
- Assists with the planning, organizations, and coordination of corporate functions and special events.
- Handles all PR and media relations.
- Responsible for bookkeeping.
- Maintains and handles confidential information.
- Handles all other administrative duties, as required.
- College Diploma or University Degree in a related field (Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, Office Management, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a senior administrative position.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects and duties simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative, and is proactive.
- Professional and possess good interpersonal skills
Please apply via our website at www.excelfunds.com under our career page.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard