ETG. Commodities Inc. is looking for a Grain Trader to join our Toronto Team. The ideal candidate with excellent trading skills and in-depth knowledge of Grain trading will be focus on the Middle East/ North Africa region.
Your main tasks will include, but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Market on an international basis.
- Manages and develops the overall supply chain related to trading commodities purchasing, sales, logistics and account management with the goal of maximizing profitability domestic and export markets.
- Understanding the basic trading fundamentals and terminology of cash commodities required.
- Development of trading strategies.
- Pricing and positioning of said strategies
- Overseeing day to day operations and working with the Senior Executives on budgeting and long term planning issues.
- Reporting on market supply and demand regularly to Senior Management.
- Degree in Agribusiness, Economics or formal training in agricultural commodity trading preferred.
- Grain trading experience an asset.
- Proven consistency in P&L
- An established network in the major world agricultural markets
- A fundamental understanding of the supply and logistics issues affecting the agricultural business
- Understanding of logistics (rail, truck and container).
- Ability to recall details and facts quickly and accurately.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Good with numbers.
If you meet the skills and job requirements, please send your resume with a cover letter with job title.