Our foundry in Nisku (Edmonton), Alberta, Canada is seeking a time-served/journeyman Plant Maintenance Engineer/Technician/Millwright who will be responsible for inspecting, repairing, rebuilding, installing and maintaining the facility’s equipment.
This position qualifies for a temporary work permit to enable relocation to Canada for two years.
Main responsibilities of position:
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facility, plant processes, equipment and systems in order to perform maintenance to all equipment within the facility, including: furnaces, molding equipment, conveyors, cooling towers - wet and dry, dust collection systems, sand transport system, heat treatment ovens.
- Record equipment repairs, PM functions and inventory usage in asset management system.
- As part of the maintenance services team, support team-leads and supervisors as required.
- Provide guidance and training to maintenance apprentices.
- Suggest and implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive plant efficiency.
- Expedite the requisitioning of materials needed for various maintenance functions.
- Committed to a safe work environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Time Served having completed a recognised apprenticeship.
- Minimum 2 years experience in heavy manufacturing environment, foundry exp a plus.
- Able to demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Should have flexible working nature and be capable of working with minimum of supervision.
To apply please fax: 780 955 4732 or email via indeed
ESCO is well ensconced as a global manufacturer of metal parts, castings, and components for industrial machinery. It operates through two...