Our Nisku (Edmonton) foundry is seeking a Journeyman Maintenance Millwright who will be responsible for inspecting, repairing, rebuilding, replacing, installing, adjusting and maintaining the facility’s equipment. This position will report to the Maintenance Team Lead and will be based in Edmonton (Nisku), Alberta.
The main responsibilities of this position:
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facility, plant processes, equipment and systems in order to perform maintenance to all equipment within the facility, including: furnaces, molding equipment, conveyors, cooling towers - wet and dry, dust collection systems, sand transport system, heat treatment ovens.
- Record all equipment repairs, PM functions and inventory usage in the asset management system.
- As part of the maintenance services team, support team-leads and supervisory personnel as required.
- Provide support, guidance and training, when required, for maintenance personnel.
- Suggest and implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive plant efficiency.
- Provide recommendations for proper level of equipment spares and maintain approved level.
- Expedite the requisitioning of materials needed for various maintenance functions.
- Works in co-operation with plant personnel and outside contractors when required.
- Assist in the commissioning of new equipment.
- Committed to a safe work environment.
- Maintains a tidy work environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A valid Millwright trade qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a heavy manufacturing environment, foundry experiences a plus.
- Able to demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a team environment under minimal supervision.
$37.82 per hour - Must be willing to work rotating shifts
ESCO Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager, ESCO Nisku, 2323-4th Street, Nisku, Alberta, Canada, T9E 7W7
Fax: 780.955.4735 Email: via indeed www.escocorp.com
Indeed - 17 months ago
ESCO is well ensconced as a global manufacturer of metal parts, castings, and components for industrial machinery. It operates through two...