ESCO Edmonton is seeking a Shipper Receiver for our Fabrication Shop to organise the flow of materials, parts and finished goods, in and out of the site. Maintain and control stock of finished goods, parts and packaged supplies. He/she will participate in manual work as required.
Main responsibilities of this position:
Prepares parts for shipment on a daily basis from lists issued by Sales or Production
Loads trucks as required
Receives all incoming parts, materials and supplies and controls storage
Develops and maintains storage system for incoming consumables, production parts, powders and outgoing finished goods
Unloads, inspects and locates all incoming steel
Documents all relevant data on the receiving log
Logs all incoming non-product related goods
Delivers all purchased production parts to the Quality Control Department
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Post High School education preferred - minimum of a Grade 12
- 1-2 years of shipping receiving experience in engineering/manufacturing environment
- Good PC skills - Knowledge of Oracle highly desired.
- Good safety record and commitment to a safe working environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Lean manufacturing an asset
ESCO Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status.
Please apply with resume and cover letter via Indeed or by fax to 780 413 4834