ESCO is a leading manufacturer of technically-rich metal wear-parts and components for mining, construction, and power generation. Throughout the world, our employees have made ESCO the customer's choice for quality, value and speed. For nearly a century, ESCO has delivered cutting-edge products, responsive service and field-tested solutions to customers' toughest problems.
ESCO designs better products, eliminates waste, drives down costs and empowers employees to pursue continuous improvements. The result: ESCO customers spend less and produce more. Whether digging deep within the earth, flying high at 35,000 feet, providing energy to pump oil, or building bridges and freeways, ESCO's employees and products help people, businesses and communities grow and prosper.
Our Fort McMurray location is a retail resource serving the Alberta oil sands mining community and is seeking a Fort McMurray based District Manager to manage the sales and service of a wide variety of wear solutions.
Under the review and direction of the Operations Manager, the District Manager will be responsible for:
- Marketing and field support for all ESCO products.
- Meeting established sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts both inside and outside the organization.
- Establishing and expanding strong, professional relationships with customers.
- Growing the business in the Fort McMurray territory.
- Familiarity with mining equipment and processing applications.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a diverse environment with a focus on customers relations.
- Good computer skills are required.
- Heavy Equipment parts and service sales experience or specializing in metals and fabricating would be an asset.
ESCO Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager, ESCO Nisku, 2323-4th Street, Nisku, Alberta, Canada, T9E 7W7;
Fax: 780.955.4732; Email via Indeed