Reporting to the Director of Decision Support, the individual will provide operational support relating to the managing of the medical supply & equipment/decision support departments. The incumbent will facilitate such aspects as inventory management, process alignment and quality improvement in addition to developing reports, gathering information and analyzing available data.
Other areas of responsibility include staff development and mentorship, program development and leadership, and ensuring effective and consistent application of policies and procedures in all of the three site locations. The Manager of Medical Supplies & Equipment/Decision Support will represent the CCAC at various meetings and events; will foster and develop relationships to promote the CCAC within these communities, nurture intra-agency relationships and integration activities to promote an environment of collaboration, innovation, and the advancement of client services and organizational endeavors.
- Develops, monitors and maintains tools for departmental and project level budgets
- Provides commentary and support for various analysis
- Helps to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department by providing direction and advice on ways to address departmental needs and goals through improved use of automation, systems and technology
- Provides project support such as assisting with the development of quality metrics and measures
- Regularly review management reports for a variety of purposes including assisting in resource allocation strategies, supply and equipment usage, and market allocation compliance
- Facilitates increased efficiency and effectiveness of the department by providing direction and advice on ways to address departmental needs and goals through improved use of automation, systems and technology
- Provides project support such as assisting request for proposals (RFPs)
- Duties will be assigned, as required, to assist the organization in meeting its needs
- Post-secondary University Degree in Business; Engineering; Healthcare; or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in health informatics, accounting/finance, purchasing, or supply chain management
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Excel and Access
- Experience with SQL or VBA an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and available transportation
Indeed - 17 months ago
Your Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) connects you with the care you need, at home and in your community:
•We can help you stay in...