We are looking for our client an experienced web analytics professional who will utilize web data and analysis to create ongoing recommendations for improving user experience, increasing conversion, and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Design and create weekly and monthly management-level dashboards and reports to measure site and campaign performance.
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to stakeholders.
- Assist in defining key performance indicators (KPIs) for digital properties and programs.
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of digital properties and programs.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to web analytics, website measurement, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Web Analytics tools preferably Omniture (SiteCatalyst), others are WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with tracking technologies and solutions (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics) and reporting tools based on the tracking beacons implemented by these solutions
- 2-3 years’ experience in Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization or related field in Online Marketing.
- Ability to think creatively, identify and solve problems through data analysis.
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
ERP Horizons is a full service IT staffing company, committed to total customer satisfaction. In today's rapidly changing and dynamic...