An ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms, an appetite for solving complex software engineering problems in a global setting, experience writing production code on Linux in C,C++,Python/Perl and Makefile's. Candidates will be expected to collaborate with a global team of like-minded peers and work in a team setting.
- 2-4+ years experience writing production code
- Good scripting language skills in Python and/or Perl
- Good knowledge of C/C++ development on Linux
- Good experience with Makefile or related code build tooling
- Experience with automated code testing tools and techniques
- Knowlege of Agile development and continuous integration environments
- Proficiency with Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX) useful though not required
ERP Horizons is a full service IT staffing company, committed to total customer satisfaction. In today's rapidly changing and dynamic...