- Design, development, analysis, modification and testing of relevant code to support system enhancements, interfaces, custom reports, outputs, new dimension extractors and web application development.
- Participate in advising system analysts, end users and management on designs of custom solutions as well as the behavior of standard SAP functionality through debugging, research and prototyping.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose production and system performance issues working with the BASIS/Infrastructure teams.
Skills/ Experience Requirements:
- 5 + years ABAP programming experience including: dialog programming, user exits, report writing, interface development, IDOC's and ALE, BAPI's and BadI's and SAP scripts and smart forms.
- Experience in writing conversions and interfaces. Must have SAP 4.6 experience.
- Experience with JAVA & ASP
- SAP ITS
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard