Role and Responsibilities
The Lead Application Software Developer contributes to the completion of project deliverables and is accountable for the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications to ensure and/or maintain alignment with the Lines of Business (LOBs) strategies.
Please list 5 mandatory “MUST HAVE” skills and experience for this requirement. Please include skills related to technical as well as domain and non-technical skills and experience as applicable to the position.
- 8 + years of IT experience with strong J2EE background in the area of Online Banking
- Leading development, testing, and implementation of mid to large sized initiatives
- Strong experience of Websphere V5 and V6, JAVA (including JSP, Servlet) J2EE, STRUTS
- Efficiency and effectiveness in writing code to accepted standards based on user requirements and customer experience
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities
- Possesses advanced technical skills and is able to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Experience with secure application development practices
- Source Code Control (Clearcase), RAD
Please list 5 “NICE TO HAVE” but not mandatory skills and experience for this requirement
1. Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or 7-8 years experience in the IT industry
2. Troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities
3. Possesses solid knowledge of a significant segment of client business and/or industry standards
Financial Services / Banking industry experience
4. Familiar with implementing processes at an organizational level using Enterprise IT methodologies (e.g., CMMI)
5. Acquires end-to-end knowledge of assigned applications and recommend technical improvement opportunities to senior management
6. Has excellent communication, client management and presentation skills
ERP Horizons is a full service IT staffing company, committed to total customer satisfaction. In today's rapidly changing and dynamic...