Role and Responsibilities
The Application Software Developer contributes to the completion of project deliverables and is accountable for the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications to ensure and/or maintain alignment with the Lines of Business (LOBs) strategies.
Please list 5 mandatory “MUST HAVE” skills and experience for this requirement. Please include skills related to technical as well as domain and non-technical skills and experience as applicable to the position.
1. Minimum 7 years systems analysis and programming experience with banking and financial services background.
2. Experience with Websphere Portal 6.1, JSR 286 Portlets
4. Writes high quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements
5. Experience working in onsite-offshore model is preferable
Please list 5 “NICE TO HAVE” but not mandatory skills and experience for this requirement
1. Thorough in-depth knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes
2. University degree or college diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
3. Strong analytical skills for complex problem solving
4. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
5. Solid communication skills both written and verbal