Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and sustain effective new business relationships with .Net / Java/ J2EE /Oracle Fusion/ Open Source/Mobile Applications based clients in order to leverage and set up effective account management.
- Presenting Company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Identifying prospective clients & create the go to market plan
- Develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal, final selection, due diligence and closing.
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business.
- Cultivate, generate & grow large scale relationships for new accounts.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by working closely with the project teams and achieving committed service quality.
- 5-7 years of previous successful sales experience in a business to business environment (ideally in IT professional services or solutions selling)
- Experience selling to small, mid-size and Fortune 1000 companies
- Passion for delivering positive, measurable results.
- Internally motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Must be a highly skilled, highly motivated by a performance based compensation plan
Indeed - 21 months ago