ER Employment Consulting, a Service Provider for the Ontario Disability Support Program – Employment Supports for Sault Ste. Marie and surrounding area. We are looking for a Receptionist who is detailed oriented, with a strong background in office administration for the social service sector.
To thrive in this role, you will be mature, able to implement crisis intervention strategies as well as use your knowledge of community agencies and their roles; to refer for client support. Being the front line person you will be responsible for answering the phones and directing the flow of communications while demonstrating critical thinking. In constant contact with our clientele, you need to exhibit strong interpersonal skills, show empathy, and actively respond to dialogue. Be able to follow guidelines and complete tasks within timeframes, work independently, and be extremely organized. We are looking for an individual who can maintain traditional working systems/reporting, must be motivated with great customer service skills, excellent Microsoft Office Application skills using MAC's and PC's. The ability to work under pressure and prioritize.
- Compassionate while supporting those with barriers;
- Phone Inquires; Be able to explore potential client eligibility for ES Program
- Ability to produce business correspondence, professional emails and letters
- Excellent phone etiquette, while being patient and directing to proper staff
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordinating skills to be able to deal with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to coordinate, organize and maintain schedules, records and files for management and staff
Research before you apply
- ER Employment Consulting
- Directives for ODSP and Employment Supports Program
Hiring Procedure: No drop in's, please apply through the website
- Cover letter to state why you want to work at ER
- State why you like the social service sector
- Resume, 3 references