We are Looking for Bilingual Speakers !
EPRA is the national, non-profit entity chartered with improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Canada’s industry-led and regulated electronics stewardship programs.
Role for Bilingual Order Co-ordinator:
The role encompasses a variety of tasks that will interest an organized professional comfortable with learning new systems and processes.
This role supports Quebec and Eastern provinces on the receipt of waybill information, entering the information into the logistics management system, following up with the service providers on issues and ensuring documents match and balance.
The role is part of a small and positive team that works in the increasingly important recycling industry to ensure environmental protection.
The candidate must be:
- Highly organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Computer savvy, current on new technology and quick to learn new systems
- Able to function well with and without supervision
- Team player, functions well within a team environment
- Flexible, adapts to new and changing tasks
- Organized, focused on details
- Comfortable on the phone
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in customer service or in an administrative service.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written
Note: Only applicants selected for interviewing will be contacted.
No agency responses will be accepted.