Are you a self-motivated individual who loves to spark ideas into wildfire trends with an interest for new developments in health care? If so, EPICITI Mobile Dental Care would love to connect with you.
We are seeking an entry level Web Designer/Developer Intern to develop our website into a new branding concept while ensuring strong optimization and functionality. If you have a knack for design and online development, we would love to see it in action. While this is an unpaid internship it will allow the candidate to learn more about dentistry and the important impact of an aging population. As an intern you will join our fun and dynamic team in different aspects of our innovative company in Richmond Hill and gain valuable experience along the way. A recommendation letter will be provided at the end of the internship and compensation will be provided in the form of preventive dental services for you and your family.
You will work in a creative environment that promotes thinking outside the box and contribute your ideas into brainstorming strategies to effectively communicate the company brand and services through online platforms that include:
- Concept development and launching designs
- Maintaining and developing our website
- Monitoring technical performance of website
- Designing mobile development and monitoring functionality
- Integrating the website with our social media platforms (Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube/ Google+)
- Managing posted content on social media platforms
Desired Qualifications & Requirements
- Background education in programming, computer science, mobile/web development or other relevant discipline
- Strong internet researching capabilities (Google)
- Social media understanding and familiarity (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Google+)
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interest in mobile technology
EPICITI Mobile Dental Care is a strong leader in providing access to dental services for seniors who would otherwise have a hard time getting to the dental office. Our scope of dentistry services people in retirement communities, nursing homes, hospitals, and private homes. As the population ages and the baby-boomer demographic expands, these services will quickly grow in demand. It is important to raise awareness about the importance of maintaining proper oral health for the benefits of overall wellbeing.
As an intern at EPICITI Mobile Dental Care, you will:
- Gain valuable portfolio experience with a growing company in a niche market
- Receive mentorship and recommendation opportunities from experienced executives
- Gain access to our professional and business health networks
- Have flexibility to work at your own pace
- Access to various dental care services at no cost to you
We thank all applicants for their interest in EPICITI Mobile Dental Care; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.