Eon WindElectric Inc. (Eon) is a Nova Scotia based wind energy service provider founded in 2006. We have in-house engineers and technicians who have provided development, construction and operation services for over 250MW of wind farms in Atlantic Canada. Eon has been directly involved wind energy projects in Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland.
Eon is seeking a qualified and experienced Wind Turbine Technician.
Qualities which Eon seeks in the successful candidate:
- Electrical and Mechanical Aptitude
- Minimum of 2 years field experience
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to work independently
- Technology driven
- Willingness to travel
- Troubleshooting Wind Turbine Generators
- Maintaining Wind Turbine Generators
- Installing Meteorological (MET) towers
- Assisting in development, construction, commissioning of Wind Turbine Generators
- Based in Dartmouth, NS, travelling to sites across maritime
Please submit Resumes through this job posting.