ENTREC’s Crane Services division provides crane services to major industry sectors. Our Crane Services division operates a modern, well maintained and extensive fleet of cranes.
We are currently recruiting for an OPERATIONS MANAGER for our Nisku office. The successful candidate will work closely with clients and Crane Services staff, including the overall supervision of the local crane division. Please note our Nisku office will be moving to Acheson in Spring 2014.
- Previous management experience is required – 7+ years preferred.
- Exceptional leadership abilities, proven past experience in building and maintaining a strong team.
- The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to safety.
- Crane industry experience and superior knowledge of the crane business is required.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.
CLOSING DATE: Open until suitable candidate found.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly through Indeed or fax resume to 780-962-1722.
ENTREC specializes in the transportation and rigging of overweight and oversized cargo generally related to the oil and gas, construction,...