The HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR will be highly organized and efficient, adept at setting priorities with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, as well as have the ability to anticipate needs and commit to agreed time frames. Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, the primary responsibility of the Human Resources Coordinator will be to support the HR Generalists and provide overall support to the HR department. Please note that our Spruce Grove office will be relocating to Acheson in Spring 2014.
- Preparing new hire packages
- Employee personnel file maintenance
- Supporting the individual branch employees with HR related questions or concerns
- Conducting orientations for new hires and being a resource for new employees
- Gathering and sorting information for HR projects
- Benefit Plan and Pension Plan administration
- Employee newsletter
- Employee recognition programs and service awards
- Assisting with organization of events
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in Human Resources – at least 2 years in a similar role
- Human Resources Diploma preferred – certificate may be considered
- Proven organizational skills, including a high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and anticipate the department’s needs
- Strong business writing skills with demonstrated attention to detail in written documents, reports and presentations
- Must be proficient (advanced level) with Microsoft Office programs including; word, excel, PowerPoint, and sharepoint)
CLOSING DATE: Open until a suitable candidate found.
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.
Indeed - 13 months ago
ENTREC specializes in the lifting, transportation (over the road and on-site), loading, off-loading and setting of overweight and oversized...