ENTREC is a leading provider of heavy lift and specialized heavy haul services with offerings encompassing crane services, heavy haul transportation, engineering, logistics and support. ENTREC provides these services to the oil and natural gas, construction, petrochemical, mining and power generation industries. ENTREC has quickly become an industry leader – and boasts an industry-leading fleet of 225 cranes, 400 lines of hydraulic platform trailers, 225 tractors, and 740 multi-wheeled trailers across 14 locations strategically sited in key energy centers in Northern British Columbia, Alberta, and North Dakota. ENTREC is dedicated to continuing its track-record of success and growth.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for developing, executing, and continuously improving market, strategic and tactical plans based on ENTREC services and markets in order to maximize productivity and profit. This position will be based out of Whitecourt, AB.
- Manages activities related to identifying business opportunities, including logging information into CRM.
- Evaluates information and develops recommendations for new growth initiatives.
- Explores and builds customer relationships to develop and/or enhance business alliances.
- Plans and supports internal and external stakeholders in achieving strategic growth initiatives.
- Significant travel may be required between the Corporate/Shared Services Office and other office locations.
- Conducts business with integrity, a positive attitude, and in a safe manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Business Degree or Diploma with a concentration in Finance, Sales, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- 4-7 years of business development, customer service, or sales experience in the transportation and/or heavy lifting industry.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically CRM, PowerPoint and Excel.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform these duties will be considered.
CLOSING DATE: Open until suitable candidate found
ENTREC is a leader in employee compensation. We offer excellent wages, competitive benefits, participation in a company matching pension plan, and the opportunity for our employees to become owners through the purchase of company stock through RRSP or TFSA.
Indeed - 14 days ago
ENTREC specializes in the lifting, transportation (over the road and on-site), loading, off-loading and setting of overweight and oversized...