Technical Training Manager
About ENN Canada Corporation
Founded in 1989, ENN is one of the biggest clean energy providers in China. Its business includes natural gas (transportation, distribution, LNG/CNG station, liquefaction, etc), clean coal application, solar energy, energy chemical and real estate. As of 2012, ENN employed more than 28,000 people and had total assets of 7 billion Canadian dollars. It has more than 100 subsidiaries around the world.
As ENN’s newly founded flagship in Canada, ENN Canada Corporation focuses on natural gas vehicle (NGV) industry, especially LNG station construction and operation. Thanks to its rich experience in NGV industry, strong capital source from China, and high cost effective China-made equipment, ENN Canada Corporation is bound to become one of the industry leaders in Canada in the near future.
For more information about ENN, please visit http://www.enn.cn; and www.ennca.com
For more information about Canadian NGV market, please visit http://www.cngva.org
We have an immediate opening located at our Mississauga, Ontario office for a Technical Training Manager.
About The Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ~ Technical Training Manager
- Responsible to prepare and maintain design, construction and operation & maintenance manuals including policies and procedures
- Responsible for preparing training modules based on information in the manuals listed above
- Responsible for providing specific training on liquid natural gas (LNG) subjects to station design engineers, construction managers/staff, operation managers/staff
- Positions reports to the LNG Technology Director
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS ~ Technical Training Manager
- Professional Engineer with BASc
- Project management certificate and Health and Safety training preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ~ Technical Training Manager
- 10 years of experience in preparing technical manuals and delivering technical training
- Understanding of applicable codes and standards in Canada LNG industry and NGV industry
- Familiar with LNG station construction requirements and procedures
- Energy industry experience
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~ Technical Training Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- High adaptability and autonomy
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
For immediate consideration for the Technical Training Manager role, please contact Ms. Deborah Journeaux .
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.